14 Future Forwards: Exploring Frontiers in Education
• Was your device able to download and install the apps you required
for your assignments and task?
Teachers were asked to identify agreement with the following statements
based on their observations of the students:
• Enjoyment of use of mobile device and apps
• Personalized Learning for the students
• Ease of use by students
• High engagement
• Students preferred use of mobile device over laptop
• Students expressed desire to use the mobile device more often
• Students used their mobile device at times and in places where
they would not use a laptop
• The use of the device and app allowed the students to do something
in a new or novel way.
Using learning analytics tools, the responses to the various surveys can be
examined for analysis.
Mobile Learning Use Survey Feedback from Students