• To be able to use developmentally appropriate approaches to plan for
• To gain tools to create a positive/challenging/safe classroom culture
through reflection and observation
• To develop a responsive and supportive PLC that functions both during
and between TTP sessions.
• To offer opportunities to ASB teachers for ongoing professional
development through coaching and facilitating
Overtime, TTP has shifted from a focus on providing pedagogical techniques
and strategies to developing a mindset grounded in the belief that all
children can learn and it’s our responsibility to ensure that all do.
How TTP works?
Sign up and Orientation: At the beginning of the year, ASB invites
nominations from its teachers in the following roles:
• Facilitator: Each workshop or session is led by a facilitator or a team of
co-facilitators. They design and conduct the entire session. (Image: Toby
Aickin is facilitating while Celine Dary is coaching her group)